Our pets are a part of our family, and every responsible owner wants to ensure that their pets are in the very best of health. The majority of conditions that animals are susceptible to have no obvious symptoms early on. Once they do present themselves, many pets may already be suffering and may then require extensive medical assistance. Your pet may not be able to tell you what is wrong, but our examinations aim to discover the source of any problem or indeed prevent them before they arise.
To help keep your pet in optimum health we recommend full nose to tail wellness examinations at least once per year. If you have recently purchased a pet then we strongly recommend that you book an appointment for their first examination within the first few weeks of ownership. Younger animals are more vulnerable to illness and this will allow us to reassure you of their health and give us a starting point for their medical records.
Our list of services include:
- Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet surgery including spay and neuter
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- Anesthesia and Patient Monitoring
- Alternative and Complementary Therapy
- Medical Services
- Mobile Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Preventive Services
- Surgical Services
- Online Pharmacy